Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
We are Emailbidding, a spin-off from Adclick, part of Impacting Group.
We were born to bring order to the chaos of e-mail marketing! We do that with data – we have handled 4.001.322.268 events and we are speeding up the pace! Join us if you dare!
As a reliability engineer, you will be responsible for keeping our system running smoothly at all times. You will spend part of your time managing our cloud infrastructure and the most part leveraging cloud technologies and improving code to the point managing is a very small part of your job.
What You Will Do:
– Maintain and evolve our cloud infrastructure
– Improve system performance and resource consumption
– Improving reliability by refactoring existing code implementation, when required
– Follow on development and infrastructure trends
– Implementing projects that improve the operation of Emailbidding
– Support migration from AWS to Microsoft Azure on other business units
What our ideal candidate should have:
– Passion for technology
– Be proficient in Object Oriented Programming;
– Know a little bit of SQL querying;
– Know how to program in one of these platforms: PHP/Java/NodeJs;
– Positive attitude
Don’t know none of these but are willing to learn? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you getting up to speed in no time.